The Black Diamond Powerboard is a stand on, track propelled snow machine that carves through the snow like a snowboard. Great for snowbound regions without big hills or mountains, the Black Diamond Powerboard can offer you the fun and action of snowboarding without going to the ski slopes. With a large track footprint the Powerboard supports the weight of the rider allowing you to cruise over even the deepest powder snow. The rubber track features a paddle style tread for an aggressive bite on the snow giving you the ability to travel and maneuver over all types of snowy terrain. Powered by a mid-mounted 200 CC engine, Black Diamond Powerboards can climb over snow covered hills and handle deep power snow. With speeds up to 25 mph you carve and maneuver by leaning and shifting your body weight. The stand-on design does not require you to have any type of special boots or bindings. The easy to operate throttle control in mounted on the T-Bar handle. The handle provides the rider leverage and stability and the handle is adjustable to match a rider’s height. The chassis is mainly constructed out of aluminum for strength and light weight. The engine housing and decking is molded in high density plastic, creating a durable product which will last for many seasons of fun. Currently the product is scheduled to be available in stores this fall.
Features and Specifications:
- Adjustable T-Bar handle with throttle control
- Safety shut-off switch * 200 CC OHV 4 cycle gas engine
- Rubber Track – Solid one piece track has internal lug direct drive
- Tread 1 ¾ snow lugs * Approximate Weight 150 lbs.
- Length 65 inches
- Height 21 inches (not including the removable handle)
- Fuel Capacity 1 U.S. gallon
- Does not require bindings so it can be ridden regular or “goofy” stance
- Available in black
- Patents Pending